All signers need an unexpired United States or state government issued picture identification card to notarize document.
The following are accepted types of photo identification cards:
• State issued driver’s license or identification card.
• Federal, State, or County employee ID cards.
• U.S. Passport or Foreign Passport.
• U.S. Military ID.
*If a witness is needed, one can be provided for a nominal accomodation fee for their travel and time.
Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Clifton, Chantilly, Centerville, Crystal City, Dale City, Dumfries, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Franconia, Great Falls, Herndon, Kingstown, Lake Ridge, Leesburg, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Mount Vernon,Occoquan, Oakton, Pentagon City, Reston, Rosslyn, Springfield, Sterling, Tysons Corner, Vienna, and Northern Virginia. Counties: Fairfax County, Alexandria City, Prince William County, Arlington County, and Loudoun County
*Signing Agent Profile can be verified at:
When you set an appointment I will need to know:
- A safe, comfortable location to meet for our service.
- What type of documents that you will need notarized.
- How many documents you need notarized
- Method of payment (cash, credit/debit, and PayPal)
Between 01-25 miles $40.00
Between 26-50 miles $60.00
General Notary Fee $5
-First signature $5.00
-Each additional signature $5.00
I look forward to serving your notarial needs!